These terms ("Terms") cover the use of Rakeen's services collectively ("Services"). Provided by Rakeen
We reserve the right to change the terms of Service at any time; you can track all changes on our website.
By using our Services, you agree to the latest Terms of Service.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
Many of our Services allow you to store or share Your Content or receive material from others. We don't claim ownership of your Content. your Content remains Your Content, and you are responsible for it
1. you are entirely responsible for the Content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct. That is the case regardless of what form the Content takes, which includes, but is not limited to, text, photo, video, audio, or code.
2. By agreeing to these Terms, you're agreeing that, when using the Services, you will follow these rules:
2.1 Don't do anything illegal.
2.2 Don't engage in any activity that exploits, harms, or threatens to harm children.
2.3 Send spam or bulk unsolicited messages.
2.4 Don't circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of our Services
2.5 Distribute material that is or enables malware, spyware, adware, or other malicious code
2.6 Don't publicly display or use our Services to share inappropriate Content or material (involving, for example, nudity, bestiality, pornography, graphic violence, or criminal activity).
2.7 Don't engage in activity that is false or misleading (e.g., asking for money under false pretenses, impersonating someone else, manipulating our Services to increase play count, or affect rankings, ratings, or comments)
2.8 Don't engage in activity that is harmful to you, our Services, or others (e.g., transmitting viruses, stalking, posting terrorist Content, communicating hate speech, or advocating violence against others) .
2.9 Don't infringe upon the rights of others (e.g., unauthorized sharing of copyrighted music or other copyrighted material, or photographs).
2.10 Don't engage in activity that violates the privacy of others.
3. We reserve the right to refuse or remove any content that is available via our Services
4. We do not control, are not responsible for and make no representations or warranties to any user content. You are solely responsible for your access to, use of and/or reliance on any user content. You must conduct any necessary, appropriate, prudent, or judicious investigation, inquiry, research, and due diligence for any user content.
Some of our Services are paid services. You can access certain portions of the Services by submitting a fee payment (such additional services, "Paid Services").
1. All subscriptions are recurring, but they can be canceled at any time by following the instructions on the product. All sales are final, and no refunds will be available.
2. Automatic Subscription Renewals. To ensure uninterrupted Service, we'll automatically bill you for certain Paid Services from the date you submit your initial payment and on each renewal period thereafter until cancellation. Your renewal period will be equal in time to the renewal period of your current subscription
3. Sometimes, we change the pricing structure for our Services. When we do that, we tend to exempt existing customers from those changes. However, we may choose to change the prices for existing customers. If we do so, we will give at least 30 days notice and will notify you via the email address on record. We may also post a notice about changes on our websites or the affected Services themselves
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by following the instructions on the Service.
2. Your subscription will be immediately canceled and deleted upon cancellation, no refund can be made
1. Your use of our Services is at your sole risk. Our Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
3. You understand that the Company uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Services.
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission by the Company.
6. The Company does not warrant that (i) the Services will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Services will be corrected.
7. You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
8. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
The Company and the Community work together to keep our sites and services working properly and the Community safe. Please report problems, offensive content, and policy violations to us at this link
No credit card required